We are currently seeking an experienced Press Tool Setter/Operator for a role with a successful Manufacturing company based in Slough.
Key Responsibilities/Specific Duties:
* To ensure all pm sheets and safety checks are completed before working on the presses
* To exchange Press Tooling as per Syteline instruction
* To set individual tooling correctly and to required specification
* To ensure the line is clear of all excess tooling and ancillaries (nuts/bolts etc)
* To ensure all guarding and e-stops are operating correctly during set up
* To load the line and confirm good quality first -off specifications are achieved prior to handing over to the operator.
* To ensure all work times on the press are recorded correctly on Rhombus
* To maintain product quality throughout the run
* To assist within the department as and when required during your shift - this could include acting as an operator/packer when required to do so by your Supervisor
* To maintain BRC levels of hygiene and safety
* To act as Material Handler ensuring all presses have materials available to run
* To always treat your fellow workers with respect at all times
Education / Person Specification:
* Excellent communicator with a positive proactive approach.
* Press setting experience desirable.
* Press tooling knowledge or material knowledge would be desirable.
* Manual press experience essential.
* Basic computer skills
* Organized and tidy
This is a shift role, so applicants should be prepared to work nights. There is a shift allowance of 33% to compensate for this.
If you fit the bill, please apply immediately as they are looking to fill this role quickly.
- press tool
- manual press