GMS Ltd are a well established sub-contract tool-room based in Canley, Coventry, with a broad customer base, including export markets.
For the right candidate we can offer:
- High rate of pay .
- 12:00 PM finish on Friday.
- 1 ½ for all overtime.
- Life cover of £100000.
- Off road parking.
- 38 hours per week paid .
- Pleasant working environment with canteen facilities.
- Potential for advancement within the company.
You will be required to work from drawings created by the company and to assemble press-tools ranging from single-stage op’s to multi-stage progression.
The successful applicant must possess the following…
- Previous experience working as a Press Tool Maker is essential.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Possess Grinding and Milling skills, previous experience essential.
- The ability to read and follow complex drawings/designs
- A keen eye for detail.
- The ability to work well in a fast paced environment.
- Be able to work well under pressure and deadlines.
- Have an organised and proactive approach to work.
Hours of work, Monday to Thursday - 07.30am until 04.00pm and Friday - 07.30am until 12.00pm, 38 hours paid per week. There is overtime available and flexible to be worked throughout the week and/or on a Saturday. Over-time is paid at time & a-half.
Own transport would be ideal to get to and from work, living within the local area would be a benefit.
Full work PPE is supplied.
To apply for the above position please email your CV with cover letter.
Interviews are available immediately for suitable candidates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job