Press Shop Engineer
This is Energizer Holdings, Inc.
At Energizer Holdings, we are passionate about bringing our brands and products to the world better than anyone else. It’s our passion and drive that makes us proud stewards of iconic brands including AC/Pro, Armor All, Energizer, Rayovac and STP, part of our broad portfolio of products that millions of consumers know, trust, and rely on every day.
When you come to work here, you’ll quickly see that we love what we do, we care about each other, and we continuously learn and improve to meet the needs of our customers and consumers around the world.
We have talented colleagues around the world with varied skillsets, backgrounds, and experiences, and we embrace this diversity because it’s a big part of what helps us deliver results to grow the company. Whatever your specialty, you'll find that excelling at Energizer provides opportunities to grow in ways you never expected.
Come join our team!
The Press Shop Engineer will be responsible for tooling, stamped metal parts and delivery of projects to our global supply chain. The engineer will support handover from the Process Team before managing the suppliers to deliver press tooling for stamped parts to meet cost, time, and quality demands, before achieving successful delivery to Plant. Activities will include technical reviews, introducing engineering change, resolving technical issues and project reporting. Once tooling is delivered to the Plant, tooling, and stamped part sign-off must be achieved.
- Lead technical delivery of projects (time, cost & performance), from design to qualification of tools and production parts into volume manufacturing.
- Drive resolution to challenges within Process, Design and Manufacture and try-out issues
- Work with Press Shop and Toolmakers to maintain and improve MTBF (mean time between failures) of press tooling
- Support Product Development using experience of pressing feasibility
- Support the definition of current and future stamping manufacture processes
- Lead the approvals of Processes, Tool Designs and Dies to required specifications
- Manage the Toolmakers delivery of technical projects
- Manage suppliers to deliver the tooling programme, lead cost-reduction initiatives
- Improve Press Room OEE outputs.
- Manage tooling expenditure and budgets to agreed limits
Required Skills and Experience
- Personal Criteria
- Ability to build and maintain key relationships with Development, Press Shop and Quality Teams
- Self-motivated and confident team player
- Generate effective solutions to technical challenges to understand the needs, desires, and aspirations of competing customers
- Knowledge and Experience
- Microsoft applications, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, SAP
- Experienced in a metal stamping engineering role, with Press Tool manufacturing knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree would be an advantage in Engineering or a relevant discipline
- A portfolio of previous work may be advantageous.
- The ability to work independently and to collaborate with others.
- Practical experience using AutoCAD or Solidworks software.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and technical skills.
- A good eye for detail
- Leadership skills.
- The ability to complete projects on time and to specification.
Come join us!
Energizer offers a competitive total rewards package which includes a range of health, wellness and retirement savings coverage, paid time off and holidays, and many opportunities to learn, develop and grow. At Energizer, you’ll have the opportunity to contribute and make an impact every single day.
Energizer is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'