Teconnex is a privately owned global business with sites in Mexico, China, and UK. We are part of the Hexadex Group. We manufacture jointing systems and technical products to meet the needs of our worldwide customers within the automotive and other industrial markets. We seek to recruit a number of press setters for our various shifts. These roles will be based at our Keighley site that employs over 550 staff. These are a new roles created through our continued growth.
We required experienced press setters with the following:-
- Ideally has worked with 160 to 200 tonne presses and Aida 110/200 machinery.
- Conversant with feed unit operation.
- Conversant with manual coil operation.
- Conversant with measurement sensors.
- Ideally has worked with stainless steel and has experience with load monitors.
- Ideally some exposure and understanding of CMM measurement equipment SPC and self inspection.
- Press setting experience
Preference to have worked within the automotive sector and familiar with IATF regulation.
We require 3 setters for the below shifts: on applting please state your prefered hours
6am to 2pm - Friday early finish on all shifts
2pm to 10pm
10pm to 6am
We offer a competitive hourly rate together with shift premium at 35% , overtime, profit share, pension - on site parking facilities etc
Press Setters please apply if you would like to join the team
- Industrial Markets
- Stainless Steel