Opportunity to work for a world renowned design, manufacture and supply company who manufacture and custom-build standard heat and cooler exchangers for clients in over 50 countries around the world. My client, is now recruiting for the following permanent engineering role based in Water Orton, Birmingham:
• Working as part of our ELFIN Department Team carrying out :-
• The setting & operating of Power Press machines
• Able to read and work to drawings, also applicable measuring equipment.
• Carry out other duties subject to training in the Elfin department
- Working in accordance with the in house ISO 9001 QA system
- Carry out the setting & operating of Power Presses to produce steel, stainless steel, titanium aluminium & copper materials etc. as instructed
- Working as a part of the Elfin department team in fulfilling the job requirements.
- Completing and signing Works documentation for the completed tasks as instructed.
- Carry out general duties when required.
- Look after the company’s interests at all times.
- Maintain strict confidentiality on all matters relating to company business
- Ensure that the company’s procedures are followed at all times.