Press Operator - Komori
Role: Press Operator – Komori
Salary: £25K-£27K + Overtime
Hours: 3 shift system, alternating
My client are a leading provider of Print and Packaging based in Bradford, and are looking for an experienced Leaflet Printer to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have experience of using Komori Printers, and Perfector Printing is also desirable.
- Operating Leaflet Printers and Perfector Press – predominantly Komori Printers.
- Understanding every job and ensure all materials are correct and present
- Undertaking routine maintenance and housekeeping on the machines
- Ensuring the printed products are of a high quality by undertaking thorough inspections and reporting defects to management.
- Prioritising work based on the defined schedule and liaising with team members to ensure products are completed and ready to be passed to the Fabrication team on time and to specification.
- Responsibility for general cleanliness of the presses and the surrounding area as a part of the daily routine
- Complying with all Health & Safety policies and procedures adopted by the company at all times
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please get in touch with your up to date CV by applying within!
Litho, Packaging, Lithographic, Komori, Komori Press, Perfector Printing, Perfector, Komori Perfector, Litho Print
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'