Lending year-in, year-out for over 40 years' we've grown into one of the finance industry's best-kept secrets. We play our part to turn challenges into opportunities that make our customers' financial ambitions accessible. We understand that for our business to grow, our people must grow.
We're currently looking to recruit a Press Officer within our growing Marketing function here at Together. Reporting into the Head of PR & Social Media and working closely with the Senior Press Officer, you'll play a key part in making the world sit up and take notice of our innovative products and award-winning service.
The successful candidate will put their digital and traditional PR skills into action from day one in order to deliver and manage coverage across print, online and broadcast media.
To be considered, you'll have a strong background in journalist, ideally having then worked in PR. In addition, you'll have excellent copywriting skills with exposure to either business writing or B2B PR.
• Assist with the delivery of PR/media campaigns across the Group;
• Effectively communicate our story via a number of media streams in order to grow our brand awareness and understanding of what we do;
• Attend events, liaise with media and build strong relationships with stakeholders;
• Write creative content for media consumption;
• Identify opportunities for the Group via various media channels;
• Day-to-day PR tasks such as press release writing, media sell-in and monitoring/reporting.
• Public Relations (PR) experience with specific experience of working in a busy press office;
• Strong news sense ideally with a background in journalism;
• Excellent copywriting expertise with a meticulous attention to detail;
• Demonstrable experience of positive stakeholder management;
• A strong understanding of social media and how content can be shared and maximised;
• Experience of media monitoring;
• Experience of working in Financial Services PR would be highly advantageous.
Together is a specialist lender which offers residential and commercial mortgage loans to niche market segments underserved by mainstream lenders. As one of the North West's most profitable companies, Together has established itself over 40 years of successful trading as a leading finance provider, thanks to its common-sense approach to lending.
Together has been named as one of the UK's best 100 mid-size companies, for the second year running, ranking at an impressive 52nd in the 2019 Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For.
We offer a range of company benefits, including 25 days holiday which can be flexed up/down, pension, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
Career development opportunities are excellent and where appropriate we offer sponsorship of relevant qualifications.
Please note that all successful applicants are subject to enhanced pre-employment screening checks. This will consist of a Disclosure Barring Service check, credit check, fraud prevention check and sanctions file check.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'