A world renowned Global Manufacturer of automotive components is looking to recruit a Press Maintenance Technician to join their team on a permanent basis.
- The Technician will provide breakdown support to Press shop to maintain maximum Facility efficiency and uptime, carry out improvements and preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Prepare technical reports on breakdown cause and recommend counter-measures.
- Support equipment commissioning and installation projects.
- Carry out renovation and routine maintenance of Press equipment and on automated production facilities.
- Carry out fault finding activities and undertake timely repair of equipment.
- Adhere to departmental systems (Pm, recording downtime) (Pirana).
- Maintain excellent levels of performance on equipment with minimal downtime.
- Abide by safe working practices and observe safety rules at all times.
- Respond in a timely manner to equipment stoppages.
- Must have completed a recognised electrical or mechatronic apprenticeship within a similar environment.
- Experience with pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Experience within an automotive maintenance environment.
- Good knowledge of welding, fabrication and mechanical fitting.
- Knowledge of maintenance systems.
- Experience with PLC (programmable logic controllers) and HMI's (human machine interface).
- Proven problem solving skills using structured approach.
- Be able to work under minimal supervision with objectives being set by the Team Leader or Maintenance Manager.
- Demonstrates a positive and flexible attitude.
- Self motivated and a strong team player.
The salary for this role is highly competitive with great development opportunities and company benefits.
This is a full time, permanent position which will include shift work including mornings, backs and nights and also including some continental shifts.
THE POINT OF CONTACT
For more information on this role please contact Tony Hutchinson.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job