Press Break Setter
We are recruiting for Press Break Setter in the Wolverhampton Area.
As a Press Break Setter you will need to have:
- Previous experience setting CNC Press breaks. (Armada and Edward Pearson)
- Must be hardworking and reliable. Salary: insert pay rate
Working Hours of Press Break Setter are: 6am - 2pm ( Monday - Friday ) + some available overtime on weekends.
Role of a Press Break Setter
- Setting/calibrating Press Breaks
- Quality Checking of parts
- Putting in place preventative measures on each machine.
- Inputting ideas to the management which will benefit yourself and the company going forward.
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role please click apply.