Workforce are recruiting for an experienced Press Brake Setter/ Supervisor to work for a prestigious client of our in the West Bromwich area. This is a perfect opportunity for someone to gain long term work in a recognised national company. Working on permanent afternoons, you will be working between 14:00 - 22:00 each day.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Have experience setting a range of Press Brakes including, Amada, Edward Pearson and Bystronic machines.
- Ability to use other shop floor machinery is advantageous.
- Experience overseeing other workers or a larger knowledge of the manufacturing process is ideal.
- Must have experience working with a range of materials including Mild and Stainless Steel and Aluminium products.
- Knowledge and experience of tooling to ensure correct tools are used for each job.
- Ability to improve processes and be able to reduce scrappage.
- A Counterbalance/Reach/Sideloader forklift licence would be advantageous.
If you have the skills listed above and interested in the vacancy please apply now below or call the Dudley office of Workforce Recruitment & Training.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step.
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"