A successful Manufacturing business are looking for an Amada Brake Press Setter to join their team in Kidderminster. The ideal candidate should have solid setting experience and should be willing to work nights.
Pay rate: £10.00 per hour plus shift allowance
Shift pattern: Monday – Friday 16.00hrs – 01:30am
Job type: Temp – Perm
Please note this is an immediate start for the ideal candidate
Your responsibilities will include:
• Setting and operating Amada Brake Press machines.
• Loading and offloading bed of machine
• Forming and bending fabricated products for the building trade
• Working with various materials
The requirements for this role:
• Experience of setting and operating Amada Brake Press machines
• Solid Brake Press experience
• Knowledge and experience of working with fabricated products trade
• Able to commute to Kidderminster
• Able to Work Nights
If you are interested please Call Abbie, Emma or chad on or alternately ‘click Apply now'
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'