A leading manufacturing company based in Worcestershire is recruiting for a CNC Press Brake Setter Operator. Excellent opportunity, working continental shifts 4 days on, 4 days off. Paying up to £14.43 p/h with plenty of overtime available too.
The client is a world class manufacturing company who produce machinery for supply all over the globe. The site is an ultra modern setup with top class facilities and technologies throughout each department.
Responsibilities include -
- Setting and operating of CNC press brake machinery within the machining workshop
- Fabricating of steel sections from 1mm to 5mm thick, forming to complex shapes and angles
- Working from detailed engineering drawings and job specification sheets
- Quality inspection of all products from first off, to final checks using measuring equipment
- Maintaining all work areas, reducing scrap to a minimum, and ensuring a safe working environment
The suitable candidate will have the following demonstrable skills
* Previous experience as a CNC Press Brake Setter, ideally with Bystronic or Edward Pearson machinery
* Ability to work from engineering drawings.
* Able to inspect all own work using measuring equipment
Working hours will initially start on days whilst training, which are 8am - 4:30pm Mon to Fri
Once trained, shifts will move to 6am - 6pm 4 days on 4 days off
48hrs per week basic hours, with 1 hour lunch per day.
Package Includes -
Excellent shift rate of up to £14.43 p/h
Weekday and weekend overtime available
28 days holiday per annum accrued weekly
Free parking for all staff
Canteen facilities with breakfast, lunch and dinner meals available to purchase
Long term opportunities with a view to permanent for the right person
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
- press brake
- press break