An excellent opportunity has arisen to join our manufacturing client based in County Durham. They are looking for the right candidate to join their team on a temporary basis. If you are looking to join a top company in an interim contract, please apply immediately.
- Running a variety of press brake machines, including Amada and Bystronic machines.
- Working to an understanding Engineering Drawings
- Setting tools completing in process inspections.
- Previous setting experience.
- Experience of working to and understanding engineering drawings.
- Must be able to work unsupervised.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job