Are you an experienced Press Brake Operator? Are you looking for work life balance with Fridays off? If so, then this role could be perfect for you!
We are representing a well-established company that has been operating in the Coventry area for over 90 years and are seeking an experienced Press Brake Operator to join their team based just outside of Coventry city centre.
- Salary: £11.50 - £12.50hr DOE
- 4 day working week - NO FRIDAYS!
- Weekly pay - 30 hour week
- Holiday: 30 Days annual leave (Inclusive of bank holidays)
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Relaxed working environment
- Follow engineering drawings.
- Carry out duties as outlined by the management team.
- Experienced in working to tight tolerances.
- Able to follow written instructions.
- Opportunity to build upon your skill set with on site MIG Welding training available.
- Able to work as part of a team and by yourself.
- Previous experience as a press break operator
- Be self-motivated and proactive.
- Ability to follow engineering drawings.
- Organised and ability to multi-task.
- Open to MIG Welding training (not essential)
If you are interested, please apply today!
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'