We are recruiting for an experienced Press Brake Setter/Operator to join our fabrication team. Ideally the successful candidate will have 2 years+ experience working in a similar role.
- Extensive experience of Programming/setting and operating
Amada Press Brakes
- Essential - must have good understanding of engineering
- Carry out basic machine maintenance and cleaning
- Responsible for basic fabrication requirements, including
linishing and dressing of parts within production cycles
- Able to use initiative and work to deadlines
- Quality aware
- A positive team player, with a 'can do' attitude
- Hours of work: 39 per week over 4 days (7.00am - 5.15pm)
- Press Brake
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'