Due to continued growth, our clients, based in Pershore an expanding industrial manufacturer are recruiting for an experienced Press Brake Setter/Operator to join their team. Thee successful candidate will have 2 years+ experience working in a similar role and experience in programming and operating Amada Press Brakes is essential.
Skills and main Responsibilities:
- Extensive experience of Programming/setting and operating Amada Press Brakes
- Must have good understanding of engineering drawings
- Carry out basic machine maintenance and cleaning
- Responsible for basic fabrication requirements, including linishing and dressing of parts within production cycles
- Follow company procedures and processes (inc. ISO 9001:2015 quality processes)
- Able to use initiative and work to deadlines
- A positive team player, with a 'can do' attitude
Salary: £competitive hourly rate + Overtime + company benefits
Hours of work: 39 per week over 4 days (7.00 am - 5.15 pm)
Are you interested in developing your skills further within the engineering sector?
Then please apply with your CV today!
- Production Engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'