Calling all Press Brake Operators!!!
Our client is currently recruiting for a Press Brake Operator to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis.
They are currently looking for candidates who are available to start work immediately to assist with the day to day duties of the production line, including producing the fittings of products, using a wide variety of power tool and utilising materials.
If you have the below skills and looking for a new and exciting challenge in a fun environment then please apply by sending over your updated CV.
Hours of work: 08:00 - 17:00
Monday - Friday with overtime available!!
- Programme, set and operate plant and equipment or manufacturing processes on our CNC Brake Press machines. Working to a close tolerance, small to medium batches, requiring a high degree of accuracy
- Ensure consistent high quality of finished product, working within drawing specification that is suitable for further stages of manufacture
- Heavy lifting of materials
- Loading and unloading
- Ensuring the machine is properly maintained
- Must have a minimum of 2 Years’ experience in CNC Brake Press setting and operating.
- Ability to use measuring equipment, Vernier's and height gauges etc.
- Engineering background is preferred
- Experience within a warehouse environment
If you have the relevant experience then we would love to hear from you!
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.