SOS recruitment are currently looking for a Press Assistant to join our highly reputable client based in Poole, Dorset!
Salary: £8.75 per hour
Location: Upton, Poole
Hours: 42 hours will include some weekends
Temporary to Permanent
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare reel to machine
- Press running
- Identifying faults and jams
- Wheel splices through to the stacker
- Trained to use counterbalance forklift
- Operating and monitoring the press stacking machine
- Good work ethic
- A mechanical understanding or interest not essential but desirable
- Good physical health and ability to work operating heavy machinery
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Commitment to succeed
- Excellent attendance is crucial as they are operational 24/7
- Desire to learn and progress
If you would like further information on the above vacancy, please speak to one of our experienced consultants.........
Just click, call or come in today!
Our aim is to respond to your application within 48 hours. However, due to high volumes of candidates applying for positions, please assume that if we have not contacted you within 48 hours you have been unsuccessful for this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job