Devonshire is looking to recruit a Financial Presentation/DTP Specialist to work in an Investment Management firm based in MidTown Tokyo.
As the Presentations Specialist, you will utilise your extensive PowerPoint and Photoshop skills to create visually appealing presentations that will showcase financial results, pitches and marketing collateral.
- You will also be a confident user of Excel as a part of your day will be data entry and manipulation as requested by the client.
- Word will be used to create lengthy financial reports so you must be able to format and proof in native Japanese and English.
Key attribute and skills needed:
- Technical: Word, Excel and PowerPoint & Photoshop
- Excellent communication skills, you will be liaising with various stakeholders from peers through to senior members of the firm and you must feel comfortable and confident to communicate effectively with everyone
- Having demonstrable project management skills will be distinct advantage as you will be liaising with teams across the globe and helping to manage the workflow.
- You also may be asked to review and audit junior members of staff and provide constructive feedback on their work so proven ability to do this is desirable.
- You must have excellent communication both written and verbally in Japanese and English.
This role is part of a very close global team - particularly with the US although you will report locally to a manager in Tokyo.
The Investment firm prides itself on entrepreneurship, integrity and teamwork, if these values matter to you and you have the required skills and background then please send through your CV and any supporting portfolio for review.
- Microsoft Excel
- Presentation Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'