My exclusive client, are looking for a Presentation Designer with exceptional Microsoft PowerPoint skills and artistic ability to join their in-house marketing team.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Experienced in developing pitch-winning presentations
- A master of Microsoft PowerPoint and an excellent working knowledge
- High attention to detail with proofreading skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to deliver a clear, concise, on-brand message
- Proficiency in collaboratively bringing ideas to life through creative visuals and mock ups
- Ability to interpret and willingness to challenge a brief, thinking about the needs of the client
- Someone with excellent typographic skills and infinite consistency
- Ability to think on your feet and thrive as part of a team in a fast-paced working environment
What are the main responsibilities of the Presentation Designer?
- Create and produce high quality presentations within the MHP brand guidelines - develop and maintain excellent presentation standards.
- Interact with colleagues to take, question and understand briefs.
- Interpret, and in an engaging manner, visually communicate key messages and where possible suggest bespoke, inspiring ways to bring ideas to life.
- Produce design for print, presentations and digital documents
The ideal Presentation Designer will have:
- Exceptional Microsoft PowerPoint skills and will take ownership of key presentations are
- The ability to create clear, professional and on-brand presentations, so that information is displayed clearly and effectively.
- The ability work on existing slides to ensure they are well laid-out, clear and consistent.
- The ability to take a team’s initial concepts and provide a range of creative options from start through to finish
This role comes with employee incentives a competitive salary and a great working environment with forward-out of the box thinking professionals.
- English language skills