Freelance Presentation Designer
My exclusive client, are looking for a Freelance Presentation Designer with exceptional Microsoft PowerPoint skills and artistic ability to join their in-house marketing team.
As a Presntation Designer you will:
- Have experience in developing pitch-winning presentations
- Be a master of Microsoft PowerPoint and an excellent working knowledge
- Have high attention to detail with proofreading skills
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to deliver a clear, concise, on-brand message
- Be proficient in collaboratively bringing ideas to life through creative visuals and mock ups
- Have the ability to interpret and willingness to challenge a brief, thinking about the needs of the client
- Have excellent typographic skills and infinite consistency
- Have the ability to think on your feet and thrive as part of a team in a fast-paced working environment
What are the main responsibilities of the Presentation Designer?
- Create and produce high quality presentations within the MHP brand guidelines - develop and maintain excellent presentation standards.
- Interact with colleagues to take, question and understand briefs.
- Interpret, and in an engaging manner, visually communicate key messages and where possible suggest bespoke, inspiring ways to bring ideas to life.
- Produce design for print, presentations and digital documents
The ideal Presentation Designer will have:
- Exceptional Microsoft PowerPoint skills and will take ownership of key presentations are
- The ability to create clear, professional and on-brand presentations, so that information is displayed clearly and effectively.
- The ability work on existing slides to ensure they are well laid-out, clear and consistent.
- The ability to take a team’s initial concepts and provide a range of creative options from start through to finish
- English language skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"