Location: Sandbach, Cheshire CW11 3GQ
About the company:
Show Business Interiors (SBI) is the industry leader in providing show home interior design to the UK’s corporate property development sector. Focused solely on the specialist area of show home design, we are able to provide the market with the most extensive design studio and largest full time work force on offer nationwide. We aim to set the industry standard in design creativity and service levels to our clients.
As the Presentation Artist you will be reporting to the Head of Design and working in our exciting design department. The role requires a creative individual to work in the show home market. In the course of this role you will be required to work on the presentation of schemes?
Duties of the Presentation Artist:
- Produce presentation boards that clearly demonstrate the schemes that we have designed.
- Working alongside Designers and Account Managers.
- Working within scheduled timescales.
- Keeping up to date with new trends / schemes and creative solutions.
- Competitor understanding of schemes and designs.
- Ensure all presentations and fabric swatches are created for the job file.
- Use of Apple Mac’s, adobe and Photoshop for presentations.
- Perspective hand drawings for presentations.
- Working with the Operations department where updates on jobs are required.
- Maintain job files with any changes from original presentation / design.
- Understand client preferences and designs – keep designs fresh and new.
Requirements of the Presentation Artist:
- Desired proficiency in Excel.
- Proficiency in Vectorworks / Photoshop / Adobe desired.
- Relevant design qualification / experience (Art & Design based qualification).
- Office IT systems – MACs and PCs.
- Attention to detail.
- Creativity and imagination – continually developing, keeping on top of new trends & styles.
- An eye for proportion / colour / balance design, and good 3D awareness.
- Deep listening skills to effectively deliver clients’ needs and articulate these successfully to colleagues.
- An interest in design.
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative and proactive; able to operate both independently as well as part of a team.
- Planned and organised – ability to manage time effectively to work on a number of schemes at the same time.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Design Account Manager’s, Operations, and other team members.
- Shares ideas and information.
- Self-motivated – driven to achieve results.
- Naturally positive communicator.
Presentation Artist Benefits:
- 20 days holiday per annum plus Bank Holidays
- Free parking onsite
- Pension scheme
- Continued Personal development
- Tea and Coffee provided!
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Presentation Artist role is right for you then please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"