Preschool Room Leader - Beckenham
Room Leader - Preschool Room, required - Beckenham, Kent
Are you an experienced Room Leader? Looking for a new full-time position? If so, please read on.
Position: Room Leader (Preschool Room) - Level 3 (Minimum)
Salary: £21,000 - £22,000 per annum (FTE)
Hours: Permanent, Full time
Location: Beckenham, Kent
I am currently working with a lovely nursery, Little Elms Daycare which is located in the Beckenham area. They are looking to appoint an experienced Room Leader for their Preschool Room 40 hours per week, on a permanent basis and to start as soon as possible. Previous Leadership experience would be a necessity, as would experience in a Preschool Room. The nursery is looking at holding interviews immediately for suitable candidates for this position.
Located on Beckenham Road, next to the Beckenham Spa, the nursery is close to Clock House and Beckenham Junction stations and benefits from easy access and parking. The nursery is open 52 weeks of the year.
Their nursery offers state-of-the-art facilities, combining bright and spacious rooms indoors with fabulous outdoor areas.
Little Elms is a family run business where people really matter, feel valued and have a voice. Whilst all of their nurseries provide exceptional levels of quality care and education, they are all completely unique!
You MUST have the following -
- Level 3 Childcare Qualification (Minimum)
- Previous Leadership experience
- All staff need to be passionate about childcare & education
- Have a strong passion for a child-centred approach to play and learning
- All staff need to have patience, positive approach and a nurturing and caring personality
- All staff need to work well as part of a team and independently
- All staff must have excellent knowledge & practice of the EYFS Framework, Safeguarding Policies and all nursery Policy & Procedures
Job Benefits -
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- Perk box
- Service recognition scheme
- Uniform provided
- Great training packages
- 6 months’ probation
- Basic holiday entitlement per year
Salary is negotiable depending on your qualifications and experience. - £21,000-£22,000 per annual.
Please note, I am only interested in speaking with people that are genuinely interested in this role and also qualified for the position.
Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the opportunities available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'