Preschool Nursery Room Leader
Preschool Nursery Room Leader
Location: Combe Down Nursery, Bath, BA2 5HY
Salary: £24,130.00 - £25,272.00 per annum, DOE
Contract: Full time, Maternity Cover until 31st August 2024, 36 hour working week
Benefits: 36 hour working week over 4 days (1 rolling day off per week, Long weekend every 5 weeks), Excellent opportunities for Continuing professional development up to degree level, 24/7 access to our Employee Assistance Programme in partnership with Health Assured for you and your immediate family, A beautiful working environment in the heart of Bath with good transport links and 75% staff discount for childcare!
We are currently recruiting an experienced and dynamic Pre-school Room leader to join us in our beautiful nursery in the heart of Combe Down.
We are looking for an experienced senior practitioner who has the passion, enthusiasm and professional skills to motivate and lead a large team of early years practitioners in delivering a play-based curriculum, that supports each child’s learning and development.
The successful candidate will help shape & lead the high-quality childcare & education that we provided for the families who attend our nurseries.
Combe Down Nursery, conveniently located in the centre of Combe Down Village in Bath, it is easily accessible by public transport and by car. Parking is available along the roads around the nursery.
It is registered to take 90 children and is open from 7.30 am - 6.30 pm 51 weeks of the year, closing for a week at Christmas and all recognised Bank Holidays in England.
As our Preschool Nursery Room Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Working with the manager and senior team to lead the implementation of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Supporting, coaching and mentoring Early Years Practitioners in your team, supporting them to develop their own professional practice.
- Acting as a room supervisor and leading the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum.
- Being a key person for a group of children, taking responsibility for all aspects of children’s safety, emotional well-being and learning and development.
- Promoting partnership with parents/carers and other family members.
- Supporting the development of good practice with regard to special needs and inclusion.
- Ensuring that the nutritional needs of the children are met and that Food Safety Regulations are complied with.
- Complying with the 'Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage’, relevant legislation including the Children Act 1989 and 2004 and company policies and procedures at all times.
About the Preschool Nursery
The nursery delivers the early years foundation stage through a purely child centred approach.
Our planning for each child is carried out in the moment and is based on award winning Anna Ephgrave’s approach of 'planning in the moment.
This play based approached is based on children’s interests and supports children to become deep independent thinkers and problem solvers, rather than being passive participants in their own learning.
If you are passionate about Early Years, and enjoy working within a team, you have some experience in a senior role, qualified to a minimum level 3 in Early Years, and can lead and motivate a team of early years practitioners to develop the highest quality childcare and education through coaching, mentoring, role modelling and leading by example then let’s have a real conversation about what we can offer you in a role as room leader.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on "APPLY" today!
No agencies please.
- Room Leader
- Room Supervisor
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'