Presales Cyber Support Consultant - UK Wide
We are a rapidly growing Cyber technology and services business which helps people and organisations to prepare, evaluate and protect themselves against the variety of cyber threats present in today’s business environment. We have a class leading set of technologies and people offering cyber solutions to the SME market.
We are now looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Presales Support Consultant to support the end to end service flow of our sales process, critically delivering technical input and support to our account managers and clients. The role will require a self-starter who thrives in a fast moving, rapidly evolving, high growth environment and who is capable of delivering excellent technical customer service to clients. Successful applicants will need a proven background of mediating between sales teams, account managers and end clients to support the technical scoping and delivery of new business.
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a team selling a ground-breaking product in a rapidly growing sales-led technology company.
- Building and maintaining great customer relationships between cyber security professionals, analysts, onboarding specialists and the end customer
- Understanding and communicating information pertaining to SIEM tools, as well as other managed services such as Incident Response, to clients
- Attending sales meetings and phone calls to support the account manager by providing critical technical input
- Working with the account manager to successfully scope a client’s IT estate for inclusion in sales service proposals
- Work with the account manager, onboarding specialist and end customer to onboard new customers to our SIEM solution
- Clinically updating and maintaining a Client Relationship Management (CRM) system
What do you need to apply?
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers
- Eligible for SC Clearance
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Working in the fast paced and dynamic environment of a start-up
- A proven track record of working in high-achieving sales teams
- Experience working in a managed services environment
- Experience working with SIEM platforms
- Exposure to many tools and techniques used to detect and monitor for attempted attacks such as Snort, Carbon Black and antivirus technologies.
- Relevant degree (2:1 or higher)
- A keen interest in keeping up to date with the latest cyber threats and trends
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"