PreSales Consultant - Security
Permanent - £40k to £55k DOE + bonus + car allowance
We are partnering with our key client who is recruiting a PreSales Consultant - Security to join a fast paced successful team. We need a client focused PreSales Consultant to deliver a fantastic customer experience by providing the best possible designs, estimations and costings within Security Infrastructure.
- Working directly on customer opportunities, attending customer meetings and developing high quality responses to their needs.
- Respond to tenders and pre qualifications, understanding requirements and defining solutions to provide compelling submissions.
- Deliver net new external business, as well as sell through opportunities.
- Provide subject matter expertise to bids, assuring quality of input and overall proposals for bids.
- Work closely with Sales & Marketing and Presales to generate a comprehensive knowledgebase to support the end-to-end pre-sales and sales lifecycle.
- Work with Account Managers and Bid Managers with the technical qualification of a new business opportunity
- Keep up to date with technologies, vendor relationships and potential threats
- Maintaining skills by way of attending seminars, courses and self-study, relevant to current business strategy
- Must at least be eligible for SC Clearance
- Strong understanding of secure infrastructure, along with a view of the broader technology market.
- Secure Infrastructure key sector or product knowledge
- Experience of defining and delivering secure infrastructure based solutions
- Secure Infrastructure Vendor certification
- Demonstrable skills in understanding the needs of organisations and designing and delivering compelling solutions to address them.
- Outcome driven against targets, strong focus on delivery
- Working closely and maintaining relationships with key vendors.
If you’re an experienced PreSales Consultant and eligible for SC Clearance who likes the sound of this opportunity and meet the listed criteria, please apply now.
AEJ Consulting Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
AEJ Consulting Limited is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or beliefs, marital status, or pregnancy/maternity status.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'