Presales Consultant - Office 365 - £60k Base + £7k Car + £30k bonus
Hancock and Parsons are working with a Microsoft Gold Partner who are looking for a Presales/Cloud Consultant to join their team in Harrow. A large amount of your time will be based from home or on client site, however you will need to attend the Harrow office once / twice per week.
The role and requirements
- As a Cloud Consultant you will chart out the functional needs of the customer and possibly in consultation with a Cloud Architect, convert the project choice and functional solution into a roadmap.
- Documenting and Presenting a short and long-term ICT Roadmap. To include investments and operating costs to achieve roadmap. Elaborating on ROI for the Roadmap.
- You will support in managing technical team members: Heading project discussions, Monitoring reports and activities of technical specialists, coaching etc
- Heading workshops with the customers and the technical team
- Portfolio development - you will actively contribute to the creation of the portfolio roadmap
- Sales Support to include: Product Choices and Functional Implementation in offers, on the basis of customer requirements. You will be Elaborating the project activities, dependencies and parameters in offers. Discussing and/or presenting solutions to customers
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- The ideal candidate will be technically minded, you may have started out as a Engineer or Infrastructure specialist and more recently have worked within Presales.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- You will have experience in determining the scope of large scale projects
- You will be a functional and industry expert fully conversant with the business objectives of the customer
- You will have a broad technological background and the skills for commercially elaborating an end-to-end Cloud solution, on the basis of customer objectives
- Has a sound personal network among technology vendors and distributors, with access to best practices and industry expertise
- You will be proactive, customer facing with a background in going the extra mile to achieve targets.
- A basic salary of up to £60,000 per annum plus around £32,00 targeted bonus plus £7,000 Company bonus.
- Fantastic career progression with international opportunities.
- The opportunity to contribute to an exciting new global strategy.
- Benefits including healthcare, life insurance and a pension scheme.
- Sales rewards and corporate recognition schemes.
- A strong focus on continuous professional development.
- IT Sales