Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 40 hours
Due to a strong sales order book, we are recruiting additional Prep/Polishers to work within our Lacquer Department at Sunseeker International's Technology Centre.
Typical duties will include:-
- Hand polishing of lacquered panels and various items that are veneered and put through the spray shop.
- Maintaining very high standards of finishing, inspecting each item, following the procedures and filling in all necessary paperwork for tractability and accountability.
- Ensuring finished items are sent to QC for wrapping ready for despatch.
- Developing a detailed understanding of the finishing process by undertaking training when needed and arranged by the company.
To be considered for this role you should have:
- A good track record working as polisher or finisher within car valeting or furniture polishing industries.
- An eye for detail that will ensure the consistent quality of our products.
- Must be flexible and willing to learn other tasks within the lacquer/finishing areas.