Premium Processing Technician - Financial Risk - £45,000
Leading Lloyd's insurance business require an experienced technician to join the Financial Risk processing team
The ideal candidate will be London based, and support UK front office and offshore functions in the processing and resolution of queries relating to end to end processing of premium for major accounts.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Experienced in the end to end activity of invoice processing
- Strong understanding and experience in structure and format of slips and cover notes.
- Good understanding of Market Reform Contract (MRC)
- Ability to demonstrate an excellent level of technical insurance knowledge and understanding of the industry and its regulators
- Strong understanding and experience working with the Bureau (Xchanging as was now DXC) in the workings of accounting and settlement (A&S) protocols and activity as they relate to the function of premium process and signings
- Knowledge of LORS? would be helpful
- Demonstrates a working understanding of resources available in relation to tax and vat requirements as it relates to premium processing activity
- Working understanding of the financial aspects of the end to end premium process
- Regular liaison with company Compliance and Regulatory Team to support the setting up of trading partners as well as ensuring we meet the required sanction and licensing rules are key part of the role
- Strong computer skills and aptitude to learn bespoke packages
- Robust verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrates high degree of problem solving
- Work under some pressure at peak periods maintaining order control? and quality out puts
- Ability to be able to manage own priorities and know when to escalate ?non routine issues
- Demonstrates positive and tenacious attitude and can do behaviour with strong accountability
- Ability to develop and sustain relationships at all levels allowing the opportunity to influence outcomes
For more information please call Mark Brady on , alternatively
- "Financial Risk Premium Processing"