Are you an experienced automotive Technician looking to further enhance your career? Our Client is a premium brand dealership operating from superb facilities in West London; they have an immediate opportunity for an ambitious Motor Vehicle Technician to join their team.
- Working in a state-of-the-art dealership with jobs delivered to ramps and fully computerised equipment
- Perform all work assigned in a timely manner, economically and to Company and Manufacturer's standards
- Advise Workshop Controller if additional work is required on a vehicle and seek their assistance and authority in the rectification of faults
- Maintain a high level of competence for the work to be undertaken by undergoing on-site training, attending courses at suppliers and manufacturers' and reading technical bulletins as required
- Discuss with customers, problems with the vehicle as requested.
- Carry out any other duties as needed
Who we're looking for
- NVQ Level 3 qualified or equivalent.
- Previous diagnostic experience.
- Previous experience within a mains dealer is desirable although not essential.
- Master Technician accreditation or equivalent.
- Be able to comply with all company and manufacturer's disciplines and procedures
What's on offer
- A competitive base salary plus bonus/incentives and addition benefits, plus as much training as you can handle!
Apply with your up-to-date CV in Word format.
- Motor Vehicle Technician
- Senior Technician
- Master Technician
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job