Our leading, reputable client are currently seeking a Premises Manager to join a small team based in the Colchester area. The role will be working within a Specialist Recovery Centre environment and will report directly to the Contract Manager.
The ideal candidate will be required to work shifts on a cover basis including weekends, may also be required to be on-call to deal with any enquiries out of the office.
- Day-to-day supervision of site based team & supply chain partners, liaison with the Clients/ Residents/ Specialist Contractors on operational issues and as the interface for the helpdesk and administrative support team. The expectation of the Contract Manager is that the Site Premises Manager must be able to react and solve where possible all operational contract related problems and issues
- First Responder duties to all leaks/ spillages/ reactive tasks and any task deemed necessary by the client
- Organising and carrying out various maintenance duties to ensure that the general upkeep and maintenance of the premises is satisfactory
- Monitoring fire safety equipment and assisting with fire drills as required
- Undertaking regular health and safety checks and resolving risks identified and ppromoting and ensuring the health and safety of residents, staff and visitors at all times
- Oversee/Manage the following services - Cleaning & Waste Management, Wardens and Grounds Maintenance
- Create and implement shift rotas and cleaning schedules and to monitor and record sickness absence and annual leave
- Assisting in the preparation of project monthly reports and to represent at meetings to discuss performance, contributing in a positive and business-like manner as and when required.
- Ensuring the safe and secure storage of spare parts, materials, tools and consumables and the relevant COSHH data
- Effectively and efficiently dealing with other client specific requests e.g. from basic handyman tasks to specialist event organisation etc
- Experience of Handyperson/caretaking/cleaning/site-keeping in an office/residential or similar environment
- Experience of crisis situations, be practical and reliable.
- Experience of Health and Safety regulations and instructions. You should also be able to assess risks and complete risk assessment documentation and escalate queries or concerns when and where appropriate.
- Working knowledge of relevant policies/codes of practice/legislation
- H&S Qualification such as IOSH is beneficial but otherwise training will be provided
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, they provide continuing learning and development opportunities within a creative and considerate work environment.
At The GBN Group Ltd/ta Pyramid Recruitment Services Ltd we would love to provide feedback to every applicant that submits an application to our advert, however this is not always achievable due to the high volumes of applications we receive. We kindly ask that if you have not heard back from us within five days of submitting an application to note your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. The GBN Group Ltd/ta Pyramid Recruitment Services Ltd are acting as an employment agency for the advertised role. The GBN Group Ltd/ta Pyramid Recruitment Services Ltd team of consultants are all experts in their field of recruitment, these include, but not exclusively, engineering, back office staff, management, sales and temporary staffing solutions. The GBN Group Ltd/ta Pyramid Recruitment Services Ltd team has a number of years’ experience helping find the right positions for their candidates and the right people for their clients. The consultants are all passionate about delivering a professional and efficient service. With a centrally located office in Colchester we are well equipped to assist with staffing requirements (both temporary and permanent) throughout Essex and Suffolk, across a wide range of sectors.
- Facilities Management
- Premises Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job