Denmark - Copenhagen
On site/offsite: Onsite - There will be some travel expected within the country.
Fulltime for 6 months
Cloud Required Qualifications:
- Windows Architecture (server and client)
- Private/Hybrid/Public cloud configurations, patterns, and practices
- Deep understanding and ability to troubleshoot Azure IaaS, Azure AD and other Azure Infrastructure services
- Azure network architecture and connectivity troubleshooting
- Microsoft System Center technologies
- Power Shell scripting and automation
- Fundamental networking knowledge - IP, DHCP, DNS, WINS, routing etc.
- Server technologies such as Clustering and Hyper-V
- Server Deployment / Migration
- Windows performance & memory troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Windows Firewall, Security Settings / Policies and the Security Compliance Manager
Premier Field Engineer:
- Key technical resource for the customer
- Focused on delivering proactive services such as education workshops, delivering assessments and providing expert guidance
- Join a highly motivated team of leading industry experts
- Preview new technology before others in the industry and learn how to make the best from it
- Visit customers to train them and share industry and development expertise
- Be part of a thriving developer community that's constantly looking for ways to improve our customers’ experience, software development goals and use of technology.
- Build strong customer relationships and ensure deliveries align with customer projects and milestones.
- Gain access to expertise and support from Microsoft’s consulting practice and product groups
- Continually learn and grow professionally
- Analyze problems
- Maintain, extend accreditations and certifications, assist in developing best practices for key technologies and products to support technical team readiness
- Demonstrate strong communication skills; ability to develop strategic ongoing customer relationships, gain trust and respect for Microsoft Premier. Engineers must also possess strong technical writing, presentation and training skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'