Premier Customer Service Manager - Shipping & Logistics
Our client, a leading business that specialise in providing effective freight forwarding and supply chain management services is currently recruiting for a high calibre Customer Service Manager to strengthen their managerial team.
The successful applicant will be fully responsible for ensuring the delivery of the business’ value proposition to its Premier and Premier Plus clients, through excellent customer service delivery. The role will require you to manage the customer facing teams and drive continuous improvement, training and development and service quality programmes that support the business’ strategy of differentiation versus competition.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Extensive leadership experience in a Customer Service driven role, gained from the freight forwarding/supply chain/logistics industry
- Proven track record of successfully managing a busy Customer Service/Operations department
- The ability to build and maintain effective business relationships with major/premier clients, and a passion for providing outstanding customer service
- An understanding of Ocean, Air and Road services products
- Influencing and persuasive skills
You must be must be able to lead, manage and motivate Customer Service Teams in a professional and auditable manner to ensure the servicing of accounts is actively undertaken and be responsible for identifying training needs and requirements for team members.
For further detail on this and other roles please make sure you visit our web-site now or call our team to discuss career opportunities available.
- Supply Chain Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'