Premier Client Manager, Jersey
Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you're looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Our Wealth Management teams provide a range of services to HSBC customers, supporting key life events, such as saving for university fees, buying a new home to retirement; whilst protecting their family and interests for every eventuality, providing confidence and reassurance.
Lying just fourteen miles off the French coast, Jersey is an enticing mix of British familiarity, continental chic, and Island life which is full of flavour. With its breath-taking natural beauty, unspoilt sandy beaches, and dramatic coastal scenery Jersey is a very special place to live.
With both London and Paris just a short flight away, Jersey is well connected and offers truly exclusive and relaxing lifestyle. Jersey has established itself as an international finance centre, utilising a highly-skilled workforce. This industry has been attracted to Jersey by its stable government and high and appropriate standards of financial regulation.
With beautiful scenery, outdoor life style, excellent education and healthcare system, low crime and enviable career opportunities, why live anywhere else?
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Premier Client Manager.
In this role, you will:
- Achieve agreed Key Performance Indicator (KPI) objectives through the development of existing and new Top Tier client relationships
- Complete regular reviews with clients to understand their current and long term financial needs and advise them on the differentiated products and services
- Use tools, information, and delivery channels effectively to deliver the highest levels of client service
- Maintain a minimum standard of qualifying Top Tier Premier clients within portfolio as stated by Group
- Monitor and act on daily sales activity management information and other internal information tools, using them to effectively grow or maintain wallet share of clients
- Fully utilise and input to Client Relationship Management data, ensuring all client information is complete and kept up to date
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- Relevant product knowledge including knowledge of Investment Products, Protection Products, Insurance Products
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, e.g. Wealth Management, Portfolio Management
- Role relevant qualifications, e.g. Level 4 Diploma qualified
- Past working experience in a relevant role, e.g. A wealth advisory role is essential
- Relevant product knowledge including knowledge of Competent Adviser Status (CAS) or has held within the last 5 years is desirable but not essential
- Proven experience of leading the delivery of an excellent customer service and proactively look for innovative ways to improve the service delivered to customers
For further details and application information please click "Apply" or visit our careers site, searching under reference 0000AG50.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Bank Plc.