Premier Account Manager
- £18,000 per annum with a realistic OTE of £33,000
- 28 days holiday and other benefits
- Uncapped commission
Due to continued expansion, an excellent opportunity has just arisen as a Premier Account Manager, to work from our Hamilton office.
This will be a Sales focused role which will include calling on a designated list of accounts up to 3 times per year, the objective is to cross sell new products and upsell existing products into these Premier Accounts. This encompasses all products such as Telecoms, Energy, Water, Mobile and other products as they become available.
You will be experienced in Sales, Telesales or Account Management and can converse with customers at all levels. You should be target driven and motivated by success and the rewards that this will bring.
You will have:
- Strong communication, interpersonal and team working skills to present and liaise effectively with colleagues, internal and external stakeholders
- A driven approach and can use your own initiative to be highly motivated to deliver against targets and overcome challenges
- Demonstrable success in business to business sales
- Experience of, and be accustomed to, working to targets and deadlines in a fast-paced sales environment
- A professional attitude and be highly motivated and driven
- Strong organisational, planning, IT and administration skills
- Full, clean driving licence and use of vehicle, as you may be required to travel throughout the UK
Clear Business is part of the Verastar group. The group serves over 140,000 small to medium business customers with their essential services. We are one of the largest independent water supplier in Scotland, the second largest fixed line supplier in the UK and a fully licensed Gas and Electricity supplier.
How to apply:
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in the growth and success of an industry leading business. If you are interested in taking advantage of this exciting opportunity, please apply below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job