: As a Predictive Modelling Analyst, you will support managers in data collation and analysis of MI. You will draw conclusions, offer solutions and make recommendations that contribute to achieving business objectives.
The Client: A very well established and globally recognised business that focuses on providing an exceptional banking experience for customers.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
- Working as part of the Predictive Modelling team, within your specific area of Risk, whilst working closely with colleagues in other business areas
- Provide expert technical modelling capability to maintain and develop the suite of capital and other models (including credit scorecards, affordability models, fraud identification and behavioural analysis of liquidity drivers)
- Design, build and enhance new and existing models
- Analyse and recommend proposals to vary approaches that align with the maturity and risk profile of the portfolio
- Maximise the effective use of capital and other business resources
- SAS experience is essential
- Educated to degree level in a numerate discipline.
- Previous capital modelling experience, ideally in retail banking and with knowledge of retail banking products.
- Well-developed statistical modelling skills for IRB portfolios, scorecards or provisioning and forecasting in and in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word are essential.
- Experience presenting to a senior / executive audience and in Board & committee reporting is required.
- Experience of working in a team, across geographical boundaries is preferred.