Preceptorship Staff Nurse RMN / RNLD - Locked Rehab & Recove
Preceptorship Staff Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) - Locked Rehab & Recovery Hospital
Location: Gosport / Fareham, Hampshire
Salary: £24,500 - £27,300 per annum ( £14 - £15.00 per hour ) - negotiable depending on your experience
Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 11.5 hours, 23 hours, 34.5 hours or 37.5 hours)
Shifts: Options of Days only (7am - 7.30pm) or Nights only (7pm - 7.30am) or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference
*Preceptorship on offer for all newly qualified nurses*
*They work actively with substance misuse*
*Incredible training and staff development*
Further Details : An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified RMN or RNLD to work within fantastic Locked Rehabilitation and Recovery Hospital situated in Gosport, near Fareham - Hampshire. The Hospital has an excellent recent CQC rating. They have a very positive and supportive work environment with a brilliant long-standing team. The have a very low staff turnover and staff morale is very high. They are very big on staff development and training.
Service Details: This Hospital is a locked rehabilitation and recovery service for males presenting with mental illnesses and complex needs, that are often accompanied by challenging behaviours. The Hospital has also opened up a brand new learning disability assessment and treatment centre, which provides support to male adults with a diagnosis of learning disability and/or autism who require care for a variety of presentations or behaviours that challenge.
The hospital is split across three wards:
- NEW 12 bedded Assessment and Treatment Service
- 14 bedded Mental Health Rehabilitation Service
- 4 bedded Pre-discharge Mental Health Step Down Service
*If you have an interest to work in a specific area / on a specific ward, then please state this in your application and we will endeavour to accommodate your preference*
In the case of newly qualified nurses, the hospital offers a fantastic preceptorship programme. They have a good number of experienced staff to support and mentor newly qualified nurses.
The Hospital Manager has been with the company for a substantial amount of time and is highly-qualified in various areas of nursing, so would be keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff. The Deputy Manager says it's an absolutely fantastic place to work - she joined the service a few years ago now and she said she's never looked back. The Deputy has said that it's a fantastic place to work - she explained that nurses get nurtured there and receive a lot of support from their experienced team. There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training. They also work actively with substance misuse; they have a substance misuse programme and they also do a lot of one-to-one programmes with their patients.
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Ongoing and regular training
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Free on-site parking
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- Long service award
- Flexibility with the introduction of our new e-rostering system which will allow you to book additional shifts through an online portal in the future
- Enhanced support with Return to Practice
- Highly subsidised meals
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
- Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
- Payment into the pension scheme
- CPD top up
- Donation to a charity of your choice
For more information or to apply for the role please call Erin Giles on or email a copy of your CV to
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'