Salary: £30,205 per annum (including enhancements)
Hours: Up to 38.5 per week
Cygnet Hospital Wyke is transforming and under new management.
We are committed to delivering safe, effective, person-centred care, and would love Preceptorship (RMN/RNLD) Nurses who share our ambition to be outstanding to join us.
Would you like the challenge of working within our Male Psychiatric Intensive Care service, where we look after the most vulnerable patients? Then please start your career with us! As a preceptor you'll have access to a highly-structured quality preceptorship programme. Supported by an experienced team including those who were/are preceptorship nurses.
At Cygnet Hospital Wyke, we will support you to develop your confidence and skills to become an independent professional and also offer the opportunity to work across wards including rehabilitation and acute services to ensure you develop to your full potential. Our preceptorship programme includes:
- Comprehensive induction and orientation
- Individual/group clinical supervision and reflective practice
- Practical skills sessions e.g. assessing and managing clinical risks
- Leadership training e.g. managing a shift, dealing with conflict
- Personal wellbeing and building resilience
Working closely with local universities, we are building a culture of clinical excellence with opportunities to undertake research in practice and evaluate latest evidence based interventions.
Please see our website for further information about our services
Why Cygnet? We'll offer you...
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- Free RCNi membership
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Call us to find out more and discuss our exciting programme of development
- You may like to visit, meet us and have a look around
Clare Heaton - Hospital Manager
'Our staff team are passionate and enthusiastic about providing high quality care and every single one of them contributes to improving the lives and wellbeing of our patients.
'I am so proud to work at Cygnet Wyke. Hope to see you soon.'
Sacha Barnes - Clinical Manager
"I am highly motivated to ensure staff are supported and trained to deliver the highest standard of care at all times and would welcome any applicant to give me a call to discuss the role and your future with Cygnet or to visit us if you are able.'
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'