Preceptorship Psychologist - Band 7
Are you an outstanding Clinical, Counselling or Forensic Psychologist with a passion for delivering high quality care?
Band 7 Psychologist Preceptorship opportunityto join our team at Cygnet Health Care.
With us, you’ll have the chance to progress your career as part of a dynamic, supportive team.
We are looking for Preceptorship Psychologist who’s passionate about helping people with a range of complex mental health needs.
Maximising positive outcomes & recovery for our service users–it’s a challenging, satisfying vocation.
So if you care about making a difference – every day – we want to hear from you.
Cygnet Hospital Bury:
Cygnet Hospital Bury providesa wide range of inpatientmental health services for men and women including specialist deaf services andCAMHS provision for adolescents.
Buttercup Ward is a low secure service that supports girls aged between 12 and 18 and offers a defined treatment pathway from admission, through intervention and discharge.
The ward can positively support females who may need a longer stay in an inpatient setting within a low secure environment. The service provides a care and treatment pathway for individuals who may have complex mental health issues and whose needs and risks are such they need to be supported in this environment.
This is a new and exciting post and an opportunity to assist with the development of our inpatient CAMHS service. The responsibilities will include the provision of psychological assessments and some therapeutic interventions.
- Work as a team Psychologist within a multidisciplinary team (MDT)
- Carry out psychological assessments & provide therapy to individuals & groups
- Collaboratively develop care plans with the MDT
- Provide training & supervision to colleagues, & consultation to teams
- Evaluate the service, contribute to its development & carry out clinical research
- Disseminate outcomes via conference presentations and publications.
We are looking for someone who is...
- Within 6 months of completing your Doctorate or equivalent in Psychology
- To register with the HCPC within 6 months of qualifying
- Passionate about working with people with a range of complex mental health needs
- Capable of treating difficulties such as self-harm, physical & verbal aggression, history of sexual offending and drug & alcohol problems.
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Strong career progression opportunities into qualified roles
- Monthly reflective practice, & support with CPD opportunities
- Expert clinical supervision & peer support
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension scheme
- “Cycle to work” scheme & employee discount saving.
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Ready to make a positive change?
Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'