We are looking for a Preceptorship Registered Mental Health (RMN) / Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) with a passion for delivering the best quality of care.
You will be working 42 hours per week at Cygnet Sherwood Lodge.
Cygnet Sherwood Lodge is a high dependency complex care service for men with learning disabilities, associated complex needs and who may have behaviours that challenge. We accept emergency referrals and the team are experienced in managing them quickly and efficiently to ensure transition for service users is as smooth as possible.
Your programme includes…
- Support from Cygnet’s Preceptorship Development Manager
- Minimum two shifts per week working with your nominated preceptor
- Preceptee supernumery 1st week on ward
- Monthly CPD Days off the ward (specialist and general)
- Clinical supervision, minimum 1 session per month
- Managerial supervision, minimum 1 session per month
- Preceptee Group Meetings on site and across the Cygnet group
- Certificate and letter of completion
- Excellent training opportunities
An action plan will then be created by you and your preceptor for the following six months to enhance identified strengths and address areas of development, taking you to your first annual appraisal.
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
You will have…
- Newly qualified (or soon to be qualified) RMN/RNLD
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- Well informed of the Mental Health Act 1983 & have an understanding of latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
- An interest in leadership, research and assessment
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
The hospital also has four two-bedded residential units, Adele Cottage and 4, 5, 7 The Sycamores, allowing for further community integration and focus on daily living skills
Each individual in our care begins a personalised care pathway that helps them develop necessary skills to leave our rehabilitation services and move towards a less restrictive setting.
CQC overall rating is outstanding!
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you!
Click the link to apply.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'