You will be working 38.5 Hours at Cygnet Hospital Maidstone.
Cygnet Hospital Woking is a CQC rated 'Good' site that provides range of secure mental health services for men and women. Cygnet Lodge Woking, our sister hospital close by, offers a high dependency inpatient rehabilitation service for men and extends our care pathway.
Your programme includes...
- Support from Cygnet's Preceptorship Development Manager
- Minimum two shifts per week working with your nominated preceptor
- Preceptee supernumery 1st week on ward
- Monthly CPD Days off the ward (specialist and general)
- Clinical supervision, minimum 1 session per month
- Managerial supervision, minimum 1 session per month
- Preceptee Group Meetings on site and across the Cygnet group
- Certificate and letter of completion
- Excellent training opportunities
An action plan will then be created by you and your preceptor for the following six months to enhance identified strengths and address areas of development, taking you to your first annual appraisal.
Why Cygnet? We'll offer you...
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- £4,000 Welcome Incentive
- Free meals on duty
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Flexible shift patterns
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Plus many more
You will have...
- Newly qualified Mental Health Nurse / RMN or Learning Disability Nurse / RNLD with a current Pin Number.
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983 and latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
- An interest in leadership, research and assessment
- Ward specific experience e.g. PICU, Rehabilitation, Personality Disorder etc.
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
Cygnet Hospital Maidstone is purpose built to meet the latest national specifications for improving mental health within a therapeutic environment. The hospital will provide an important and much-needed service for local patients from Kent.
The hospital is split into four distinct wards, each offering specialist mental health services:
- Roseacre Ward - Highly Specialised Personality Disorder service for women
- Kingswood Ward - High Dependency Rehabilitation service for men
- Bearsted Ward - Specialist PICU Service for Men
- Saltwood Ward - Male low secure ward
If you care about making a difference - we want to talk to you!
Click the link to apply or alternatively email
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'