We are looking for a newly qualified or due to qualify as a Mental Health Nurse / RMN or Learning Disability Nurse / RNLD with a passion for delivering the best quality of care.
You will be working across our wards at Brunel.
Cygnet Brunel is a 32 bed service designed specifically to provide a clinically led evidence based neuropsychiatric pathway Brunel Hospital supports individuals with an Acquired Brain Injury to maximise their quality of life. We create a therapeutic rich environment which engages our service users and offers them the opportunity to maximise their independence.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge and promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke Preceptorship programme and career pathways
- Plus many more
The programme includes...
- Support from Cygnet’s Preceptorship Development Manager
- Minimum two shifts per week working with your nominated preceptor
- Preceptee supernumery 1st week on ward
- Monthly CPD Days off the ward (specialist and general)
- Clinical supervision, minimum 1 session per month
- Managerial supervision, minimum 1 session per month
- Preceptee Group Meetings on site and across the Cygnet group
- Pay rise on completion of preceptorship
- Certificate and letter of completion
- Excellent training opportunities
- An action plan will then be created by you and your preceptor for the following six months to enhance identified strengths and address areas of development, taking you to your first annual appraisal.
You will have…
- Newly qualified or due to qualify as a Registered Nurse Mental Health Nurse / RMN or Learning Disability / RNLD with a current Pin Number
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983 and latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research and assessment
- Neuropsychiatric or Neurorehabilitation experience.
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
Cygnet Brunel is a 32 bed service providing neuropsychiatric and neurodegenerative rehabilitation for men with mental health difficulties and acquired brain injury.
Our focus is on creating an environment that engages our service users and sets the tone for recovery. Cygnet Brunel has been designed and equipped with an all-integrated physical environment to aid our service user’s neurobehavioural rehabilitation process. Our specifically designed environment assists the men to manage visual, spatial and perceptual difficulties. There are four wards ensuring that individuals’ needs are met and where appropriate is a care pathway through the service prior to discharge.
Cygnet Brunel is rated 'Good' by the CQC and proud to be members of the Independent Neurorehabilitation Providers Alliance.
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you!
Click the link to apply.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'