We are looking for a newly qualified Mental Health Nurse / RMN or Learning Disability Nurse,with a passion for delivering the best quality of care,to join us at ourspecialist inpatient service located in Taunton.
This is a full time role, you will be working 38.5 hours per week, at Cygnet Hospital Taunton.
Cygnet Hospital Taunton is a 54 bed CQC rated 'Good' service,for older adults with mental health problems and for men diagnosed with a learning disability. The hospital also provides an acute inpatient admissions service for men over the age of 18.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge and promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- £15.40 per hour (£30,913.80 per annum) pay rise on completion
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- Relocation package
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke Preceptorship programme and career pathways
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Plus many more...
The programme includes...
- Support from Cygnet’s Preceptorship Development Manager
- Minimum two shifts per week working with your nominated preceptor
- Preceptee supernumery 1st week on ward
- Monthly CPD Days off the ward (specialist and general)
- Clinical supervision, minimum 1 session per month
- Managerial supervision, minimum 1 session per month
- Preceptee Group Meetings on site and across the Cygnet group
- Pay rise on completion of preceptorship
- Certificate and letter of completion
- Excellent training opportunities
- An action plan will then be created by you and your preceptor for the following six months to enhance identified strengths and address areas of development, taking you to your first annual appraisal.
Cygnet Health Carehas been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
Cygnet Hospital Tauntonprovides specialist inpatient services for older adults with mental health problems and for men diagnosed with a learning disability. It is situated in a rural setting amongst Taunton farmland.
The hospital provides 55 bedrooms across three distinct service lines which offer; acute care for men, acute care and rehabilitation for older adults and learning disability services for men who are over 18.
- Sycamore Ward: Acute inpatient mental health service for men
- Peacocks Ward: Acute inpatient mental health service for men
- Mulberry Ward: Acute inpatient mental health service for older men
- Swift Ward: Acute inpatient mental health service for older women
- Redwood Ward: High Dependency Complex Care service for men with learning disabilities
Taunton is rated ‘Good’ by the CQC
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you!
Click to apply
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'