Preceptor Nurse - Complex Care / Neuro rehab
Location: Daventry, Northampton
Salary: £24,000 to £376,000 per annum ( £12.30 - £18.46 per hour )
Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 11.5 hours, 23 hours, 34.5 hours or 37.5 hours)
Shifts: Options of Days only (0700-1945) or Nights only (1900- 0745) or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference
Further Details : An exciting opportunity has arisen for experienced RMN's, RGN's or RNLD's to work within an industry leading complex care and brain injury hospital and rehabilitation centre in Northampton. They currently have vacancies for RMN's RGN's and RNLD's on their 3 specialist wards. The service provides a full rehabilitation to palliative service.
Service Details: The Hospital has a great reputation and looks after all areas of complex care and brain injury, rehabilitation and recovery. They have a very positive and supportive work environment with an innovative and forward thinking multi-disciplinary team. The have a very low staff turnover and staff morale is very high. They are very big on staff development and training. They have an extremely high staff to patient ratio
The service has an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Set in beautiful grounds in a newly refurbished building, there are therapy suites, recreation facilities and is set in beautiful parklands. The surroundings really make it feel like a home away from home and far away from a traditional clinical hospital. Staff morale is very high and the service runs a near entirely paperless system
There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training and clear career pathways for progression within the company
Shifts : The Service can accommodate part-time or full-time hours and they can be flexible with shifts. They are happy to consider fixed shift patterns and they are happy to consider nurses who prefer working days only or nights only. Their shift pattern is 0700-1945 and 1900-0745 . Please state if you have any preferences on your hours and/or shift pattern in your application.
- Generous salary
- Excellent progression opportunities with clear career pathways
- Forward thinking and supportive MDT
- Company Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity package - We will pay you £5000 (£1000 on the commencement of leave and £4000 when you return to work)
- Group Life Assurance Scheme
- Car Salary Sacrifice Scheme
- Retail Discounts
- Cycle-to-Work Scheme
- LG Discounts - You can select LG products such as TV's, fridge freezers, washing machines, dishwashers and tumble dryers at a reduced market rate
- Travel Accounts - enables you to book your holiday (up to £1500) as early as possible and spread the cost over 12 months, with no fees.
- Tech Products -you can purchase the latest computing technology (up to £750) but spread the cost over 12 months via payroll.
For more information or to apply for the role please call Amy Parker on or email a copy of your CV to
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'