Due to continued company growth and department expansion, we have an exciting opportunity for a Pre-Tenancy Coordinator to work within our friendly Pre-Tenancy team at our lovely and vibrant head office in Byfleet, Surrey.
The main purpose of the role is to produce and execute new tenancy documentation in line with legislation and company policies to ensure we are delivery exceptional customer service.
We require team players with a great work ethic and positive 'can-do' attitude. Suitable candidates should be highly organised with a high attention to detail and able to carry out tasks through to a successful conclusion.
Your role will involve:
- Production and distribution of documentation to ensure the tenancy file is complete in a timely manner, including references,
- Ensuring regular communication with tenants, landlords and contractors
- Appointment and monitoring of contractors; organising repair maintenance on behalf of landlords and ensuring property is compliant with legislation
- Processing of rent holding deposits, security deposits, completion funds and issuing of completion statements and invoices
- Updating the VECO database with all relevant information to ensure parity throughout the business
- General office administration including taking telephone enquiries and responding to emails
- Carry out any such ad hoc duties as may be reasonably required from time to time and in connection with the above
The successful candidate will have;
- Strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A willingness to undertake administrative tasks in an efficient and timely manner
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Confident with Microsoft Office and other IT systems
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Customer Service
- Tenancy Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job