An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Pre-Screen Advisor to join our vibrant and busy office in a small call centre like setting. Castleview Group have an innovative approach to delivering recruitment and training solutions to unemployed people across the country. We are looking for outgoing, enthusiastic people to come and join our welcoming team. Progression opportunities available after probation period. No outbound sales requirements within this role.
As a Pre Screen Advisor your duties will include:
- Organising and matching candidates to jobs or upskilling opportunities
- Providing information, advice& guidance to applicants over the telephone
- Contacting applicants via telephone and email
- Sorting through applications and referrals to identify successful candidates
- Working accurately towards set targets and deadlines
- Dealing with a high level of customer calls
- Using Microsoft applications
- Communicating effectively within the workplace
- Adhering to all health and safety rules and regulations
- Call centre experience is desirable but not essential
- Computer literate using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Confident telephone manner
ALL APPLICANTS WILL BE DBS CHECKED
Shifts and Salary:
Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm, 11am-7pm Rotating on a weekly basis
£8.75 Per Hour + Bonus opportunities
To Apply, send an up to date CV.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'