To be considered for this role you must have relevant experience and have a patient and nurturing nature. A level 3 qualification in Early Years is essential for this role. If you are looking for a new position then please get in touch today.
As the successful applicant, you will need to:
- Have a minimum of Level 3 Early Years qualification.
- To work within the EYFS and promote high standards of care for the children.
- Assist with the planning and delivery of a wide range of activities to meet children’s needs
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Assume responsibility for key children and ensure their developmental needs are met, accurately recorded and learning diaries are up to date.
- To maintain a child centred environment by reviewing displays, resources and room lay out with the team.
- To use observation and reflective practice to contribute to planning and evaluation in the setting.
- Excellent communication and lesson delivery skills
- A hard work ethic
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- Referral scheme
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS/CRB check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If this could be the role for you please do not hesitate to contact us today so you don't miss out.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job