Company: A customer service platform for UK councils and other government organisations
Salary: Up to £50,000 + 20% commission
The company was founded in 2001, and is the leader in helping local governments to build and deliver better services. Over 30% of UK councils rely on the company's platform to enhance citizen interactions, improve efficiency, and save costs by moving their services online.
The platform offers a complete set of solutions, developed specifically to accelerate channel shift and improve the customer experience.
You will be responsible for supporting the team throughout the sales cycle to promote the technical feature and benefits of the Customer Experience Platform. You will support the development of existing key accounts as well as the acquisition of new clients. You will do this by presenting at presales and post-sale meetings and supporting the execution of the products go live process.
- Be educated to degree level
- Worked within a pre-sales role within the public sector for 2+ years
- Have knowledge in areas such as: ERP, BPR, CRM, CMS, Web portals eForms, SaaS
- Be willing to travel UK wide with one overnight trips required
- Be able to translate technical and business requirements into deliverable solutions
- Be able to discuss and demonstrate business benefits
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.
- public sector
- customer experience platform