- A global leader in Air Conditioning, Heating and Ventilation.
- With an innovative and pioneering approach to technology and a continuous commitment to research & development they are very highly regarded in the industry.
- As a multiple award winning organisation it is a great place to work with fantastic career development opportunities.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join the technical team of one of the world’s leading brands within the Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning market.
- Traditionally working Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
- As a Pre-Sales Technical Engineer you will be responsible for handling incoming technical queries regarding the companies cooling and heating products. The majority of the time will be from existing customers.
- Assisting Contractors, Engineers, Suppliers with any technical assistance over the phone, email etc
- Working closely with the sales team and providing quotes for your clients.
- Produce wiring and layout drawings as required.
- Based at their North West office.
The Ideal Person:
- You will have good technical understanding of air conditioning, heating, chillers and ventilation products
- You will be educated to at least HNC/HND level in a related field ie mechanical, electrical, HVAC market.
- Strong communicator who can give clear technical instructions over the phone.
- You will ideally need to have some commercial office experience.
- If you are a designer or technical engineer of HVAC products and would like to work for one of the market leaders we want to hear from you.
Contact: Lisa Spiteri
Candidates: Must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'