Our client are seeking a talented individual to become part of a multi-million pound, award winning company who are an incredibly successful company that have seen consistent growth for a number of years.
An innovative company that are recognised as being ahead of the competition they create truly unique programs and provide exceptional support to help accelerate the business of its partners and pride themselves on delivering on-going value to best-of-breed and best-in-class manufacturers, customers and employees.
Pre-Sales Specialist - The Role:
You will support the sales staff in the achievement of set revenue and GP budgets in line with company directive and objectives by providing product based technical sales support to our authorised business partners. You will plan, manage and report on a specific vendors’ portfolios to maximize value-add and ensure success in terms of revenue and profitability. You will work with the Vendor and sales team to develop and execute compelling solution propositions.
- Generate and provide customer quotations (verbally and in writing) as requested by the sales staff and business partners
- Provide presentation and demonstrations for end users on behalf of our business partners
- Establish strong, productive vendor relations
- Point of contact for customer inquiries regarding solution designs
- Support sales team with product positioning
- Work with product management to train Sales staff and Customers on specific products
- Identify ways to build margin by means of bundling and developing new propositions
Pre-Sales Specialist - The Candidate:
Ideally, you are already working in a similar role with a similar Security Vendor like Palo Alto Networks, F5 or Checkpoint and you are looking to join a very successful IT Distributor to accelerate your career to next level. If you are an engineer and looking for your next career move in a more sales focus role, please apply.
- Some Channel experience is required and distribution experience would be advantageous
- Ideally you will be able to demonstrate a good understanding by having certification relating to either F5 or Palo Alto
- Experienced in a similar role would be ideal but nor essential you will be trained on the technology
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company who are widely recognised as leaders within their sector and can offer a vibrant culture, great training and development and excellent career progression. If you are a self-starter, commercially astute, well presented, full of boundless energy combined with excellent communication skills and want to be part of a fantastic IT company - then please get in touch ASAP!
SEO: VAD, Value Added Distribution, IT Distribution, Product, Product Sales, IT Sales, Tech Sales, Technology, Technology Sales, Channel Partner, Pre-Sales, Pre Sales Specialist, Sales Support, Vendor Management, Vendor Relationships, Customer Quotations, Sales Solutions, Sales Propositions
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job