Pre-Sales Solutions Architect - Cyber Security
Pre-Sales Solutions Architect- Cyber Security
A new opportunity has arisen for a Pre-Sales Solutions Architect to join this highly-successful and leading Network and Security provider. We are seeking a talented and knowledgeable individual to support the sales team and process by assisting in the sale of multiple vendor technologies and solutions.
Utilising your proven commercial experience within Cyber/Network Security you will work very closely with the Sales team to ensure the customers are provided with accurate and efficient proposals that meet both their technical and business requirements.
Skills and experience required for the Pre-Sales Solutions Architect:
- Relevant commercial experience within Cyber / Network Security
- Previous experience within a Pre-Sales / Solutions Architect position
- Must be client-facing / excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of current Cyber Security Technologies and solutions
- Ideally experience with at least two of the following vendors; Juniper Networks, Cisco, F5 Networks, Fortinet, Palo Alto Networks
- General passion for emerging Security Technologies
- Knowledge around any of the following solutions would be beneficial; Service Provider Core Networks, Next Gen Firewalls, UEBA, Sandbox, Remote Access, Network Access Control products
The Pre-Sales Solutions Architect is required to attend regular customer meetings in the South of England and thus requires a full clean driving license. Remote working is an option, although you will be required to visit the office for weekly meetings.
Pre-Sales Solutions Architect: Cyber Security, Network Security, Pre-Sales, Solutions Architect
Salary: up to £75,000 (depending on experience) + Car Allowance + Commission
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Apply now for further information and immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- Network Security
- Cyber Security
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"